This is surreal! I cannot believe that I am receiving this nomination. I only have one person to thank for both my nominations, that is the beautiful blogger handling the site WhenLifeAwakens. Her blog has a huge variety of content which is really insightful and inspiring. The way she has designed the layout of her site is really adorable.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.)
I don’t really think I will be able to pick a favourite blog! There is something or the other that I absolutely love about the blogs I have read during my short experience in the blogging community. I would like to show my appreciation by nominating the blogs that I look forward to read.
10 Random Facts About Me:
- I’m a Leo and I strangely love that about myself.
- I’m a people’s person.
- The best thing one could do for me would be to lock me up in a library with unlimited supply of coffee.
- I love dancing.
- My brain does this thing called — being extremely impulsive. ( The struggle! )
- I have a tendency to look at things in a deeper than usual way. ( Read more here: Why The Kaleidoscope(h)? )
- The two people who matter to me the most are my parents.
- I love indulging in sweet treats every now and then. (Guilty sweet tooth!)
- I find shopping the best stress buster.
- I’ve recently discovered that I really enjoy driving alone.( Read more here: Just Another Casual Day )
My nominations for this award are:
I really look forward to interacting with you all in the future and better my time in the blogging community. Thanks again to WhenLifeAwakens for the nomination and extra motivation.