I am extremely honoured and grateful to have received a nomination for this award. This is my very first award nomination. Thank you WhenLifeAwakens for nominating me! This gave me, an amateur blogger, a little extra boost of encouragement.
The rules attached to this award are:
- Mention the blogger who nominated you
- List the rules
- Answer three questions
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers for the award
- Ask them three new questions
The answers to the questions asked by WhenLifeAwakens are:
1.What is your favourite memory from childhood?
My favourite childhood memory is captured in the photographs of me cracking up into toothless laughter in my parents’ arms.
2. If there one thing you could change about the world, what would it be?
I would want for the people of the world to co-exist in peace and harmony. I think that’s the most important thing in this day and age – forgetting about all sorts of discrimination.
3. What dream of yours would you like to see come true?
Its my dream to eradicate illiteracy from the world. I really feel illiteracy the root cause of most of the problems being faced in this millenium. I’d really love for this dream to come true.
Now, coming to the nominations. My time at WordPress has been short yet exciting. I’ve come across many interesting bloggers and this is my way of saying that I really admire your work. So here are my nominations:
- Phoenix With A Pen
- Abs and Wrinkles
- Awaken and Breathe
- Autumn’s Inner Thoughts
- the Lamp, the Teacup and some Chaotic Overthinking
- Wholeness for the Broken
Here are my questions for y’all:
- What, according to you, is the best feeling?
- If you had to choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is your go-to novel/book and why?
I’d love to see your answers!